Education content writing for organisations that are making a difference.
Is your organisation’s aim to make a difference in the community? By putting together education programs for schools and beyond, organisations promoting issues that make a difference, can make a difference.
Sounds like you need an education writer to help and I’m the one for you. With almost a decade teaching and leading, and another decade of politics and public affairs, I know a thing or two.
If you’re an organisation that hopes for children to understand your issues and take action to help the planet, the country, communities and themselves, you need to tap into their kid-speak and what makes them tick in the classroom.
You may already have your educational resources but haven’t engaged with a professional educator? That would be like a basic mac and cheese cook guessing how to prepare a confit of duck and expecting a hatted restaurant to use the recipe.
Let me guess…
- You’re a government department or agency, a council, a NGO or a NFP.
- You have an issue that requires an education program.
- You want people to act.
- You need educational resources to help spread this message into schools and other audiences.
- You want an education content writer who’s actually worked in education, a delight to work with and gets the job done.
So it’s me you’re looking for?
Some of the things I can do:
- Curriculum packages
- Curriculum mapping
- Training resources for educators
- Video scripts
- And more… just ask.